Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Halle-freakin'-lujah!

Amen to that. Today I woke up at such an unholy hour finishing a paper. Let me preface this by saying I am so ready for this semester to be over and done away. As you can see I'm not a huge fan of taking classes that don't mean anything (annoying? yes I know). So after that large weight was lifted when I turned in my paper I decided to check my email. Glory be, is all that needs to be said. A project that was due tomorrow was pushed back till Monday. So I skip home as fast as my little legs will carry me when I see the stack of mail. I realized when I saw a letter from the University's accounting office that I probably owe some money. Thank heavens for surprises! I open the envelope and low and behold there is a check to ME from BYU-Idaho. Do I know why? No. Am I happy? Yes. I took a nap to celebrate. So moral of the story: this horrible stressful week has now become bliss and it's only Tuesday. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay i'm kind of in LOVE with your header. and also i'm kind of in love with this print. that is so funny/true. i love when horrible stressful weeks turn into okay ones.

and naps make everything in life better.