tonight was fun. I didn't go hit up all of the crazy halloween parties tonight partly because I really wasn't craving it and because I went to the haunted mill for the third time in just over a week. A little insane? Yes. But I can vouch. First time was for fhe, second was a group date thing, and third was when Jenae came to visit from Canada and we went with abby & clark, austin, zane, robert, the roommates and andrew and dustin. it was fun. then some of us went over to abby & clark's to watch robin hood. i was lucky because robert, austin and I got to watch the movie while laying on the love sack. Because of this I passed out 20 minutes in.
1. Right now I’m having a slight obsession with New York City. Have I ever been there? Of course not. But right now all I’m seeing is pictures of central park and it’s making me cringe because I’m not there. I’m not walking through central park in some dark wash jeans, and v neck with a cardigan with a bangin’ set of boots. Oh man, how I wish I was there. Better yet? Go for a run in central park. At sunrise. Oh my goodness, this is officially on the bucket list.
2. I hate having a messy room, but lately it looks like it went through a hurricane.
3. I dyed my hair. It'd kinda dark auburn color or lighter brown. To me, it looks more brown. But I'm getting used to it. I needed some change.
4. Less than 3 weeks and I will be in Oahu with some of my best friends.
5. Not being positive on a major is quite stressful, let me tell you.
6. I finally got my lululemon pants today, and it was a grand reunion.
7. I've decided I watch alot of tv shows. exhibit one: modern family, grey's anatomy, brothers & sisters, glee, gossip girl, the office, and when I have time 90210. man. i need a life.
8. I really want to go on a hike. It's getting cold here, so I don't know the likely hood of going on a hike anytime soon. I'll go on one in hawaii and at home in california for christmas.
9. I am not looking forward to living here in the winter. I will be happy to be in rexburg sure, but I mean living in the nasty cold. Let's be honest. Not fun. at all.
10. Yes, I have toms. Yes, everyone seems to be having them these days. My two guy friends absolutly hate them. No one knows why but they don't like them. I on the other hand LOVE my toms. seriously so comfortable. I want another pair, or two or three. haha slow down haley.
11. I miss being in the sun. I really do miss everything about summertime. I love not wearing half as much makeup, swimming, laying out, having late nights and have it still be warm outside, fireworks, bbqs, and randomness. Come to think about it. I loved this summer. sure there were parts I wasn't too happy about, partly because I was home. But I did get to do some cool stuff. My "other" family the Morgans easily saw me everyday. and I loved it. who knows if they did? but I hung out with alex or connor everyday until connor left for his mission and then it was just alex and I. we caught up and did everything together. we had the bachelorette every monday night with andrew, tiff, ian, robin and eric. we were dedicated and only missed the week of the family reunion. we went on a workout phase and we did the insanity workouts for probably a month until we gave up. we had sunday dinners...every sunday. the morgans and I were together probably more than my own family and myself. haha. but they morgans are family to me. it was a good summer. I like the kind of relationships that just pick up from where they left off. and that happened everyday. so excited to be reunited with everyone, except connor, at christmas (well I get to see alex,cam and carter in 3 weeks).