1. I have a bad problem with always wanting to cut my hair. This is the only reason of why my hair is so short right now (above picture is a desired length).
2. I love to eat.
3. I love tv shows but I also love to read. Odd? yes. Possible? Of course.
4. I love California with all of my heart. Born and raised.
5. I'm an extremely passionate person for the things I believe in.
6. I would like to find the real life version of Seth Cohen. Oh, and marry him.
7. I am generally a very happy person; it takes a lot to ruin my day.
8. I love road trips and everything they entail.
9. I am a perfectionist with my handwriting.
10. I love to fill up journals and begin new ones.
11. I'm ridiculously outgoing.
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
Reading blogs & currently Pinterest.
2. Do you prefer going shopping, or shopping online?
I would prefer going shopping but since I moved out to Idaho shopping online has more appeal. I can shop at stores that aren't available here and it works out quite nicely.
3. What is your favorite baby boy name? Girl?
Whatever comes first. I love Cohen. For either or. Steal and I'll die.
4. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to and why?
Seriously no idea. I've always liked different names though. I think when I was 7 I wanted to be Rachel? More than likely a Friends reference.
5. If you had only 24 hours left to live, how would you spend your time?
With my family and friends I call family. We'd have a bbq of some sort, play some games, and I would just died painlessly and peacefully? Too much to ask?
6. What is your all time favorite ride at Disneyland?
7. What makes you the happiest?
Being with people who I love and they love me. Seeing the good in everyone. Passion.
8. What is your beverage of choice?
9. What is the one thing you could not live without (tangible object)?
Laptop? This one is hard.
10. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
On a vacation exploring somewhere I have never been before.