Sunday, May 8, 2011

this day.

hi hi hi hi!! I have really neglected my blog. shame on me. well i'm back. 

first things first:
Happy Mother's Day!!

this is my mama after she ran her first marathon back in december. I really appreciate my mom and especially lately with this whole "me moving home for the summer" deal. She's been awesome. Go mom. I love you.

oh and something random I found about moms:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now a little bit about today for me.
let's just say today i've been in a grateful mood that i wish would stick around everyday.
and i've been really grateful for the role the gospel plays in my life, I honestly do not know where I would be without the knowledge i have. i'm oh so grateful. so with that I decided to write down some goals. sure it isn't the new year or anything but I need goals!!
so here we go:

1. Exercise 30-60 minutes a day.
2. Eat healthier. Eat more vegetables.
3. KNEEL for all of my personal prayers.
4. Help at least one person out daily.
5. Strengthen my relationship with my siblings.
6. Read some new books. 
7. Live my testimony.
8. No negative talk.
9. Save money.
10. Take more pictures. 
time waits for no one.
be your best self.

No comments: