Saturday, May 1, 2010

audrey's day of birth.

Today is the day of my beloved friend Audrey's 20th birthday. She has officially left the teens and not looking back. For her birthday tonight we are having a mexican themed fiesta, pinata and all (don't worry pictures will be up soon.) But since it's her birthday I decided to make a post all about AUDREY. So here are some reasons why I love her.
1. First off she's been there for me through so many things. I honestly can barely remember a time when I did not know Audrey.
2. She's a complete family person. Family comes first always, and she loves her family to death.

 3. She's the best cook. But really, I am seriously never hungry at her house. Even though this is a picture of her with our favorite food: sushi. \
 4. She's funny. We are always laughing and she knows how to brighten my day!
 5. Mainly, she's my best friend and my favorite person. I love her with all of my heart. She's a real gem. I can talk to her about ANYTHING and she is always there. I love you Audrey and hope today is amazing!




1 comment:

acortopassi said...

ohhhhh i love you! thankss so so much!