Friday, April 30, 2010

on the mind of haley.

I wish... it was saturday, really bad. Because saturday is Audrey's 20th and we're celebrating by having a legit fiesta. Seriously, pinata and all. I love... the fact that it's going to be in the 70s today. When I was in Rexburg I would literally dream of warm weather. I don't know how people actually grow up without warm weather. All I'm saying is that I love my California weather. I want... to own a beachcruiser. I think they are so cute and they're real classy.  I cleaned... my room the other day, and boy it was nice. Is it already getting nasty again? Yes, don't be shocked.  I forgot... how much I love the little things. Relaxation is a big one lately. Oh, and smiles, they make my life.  I am... going to be the happiest person this summer. I'm falling in love with my life.  I made... bourbon chicken (without real bourbon) for my family the first weekend I came home because I wanted to show them my homemaker skills. And you know what? They loved it!!! I even impressed my twin brothers, impressive.  I am... currently trying to figure out how to get involved with "Charity: Water". I think it's an awesome charity, there are videos on my page, take a gander.  I took... my friend Ethan out to sushi for his birthday the other day. It was good to catch up with him, even if we were the only ones that showed up to dinner.  I need... to pick up on my running schedule, it's key.  I really... want to start going to the lake, just waiting for the lake to be higher and then it's on. oh another thing i really want is a little visit to my friends in Rexburg. It will happen soon enough.  I hope... everyone is doing well! It's almost May, so Happy May everyone.

No comments: