Thursday, May 27, 2010

refreshed.

Here I am in my future apartment (aka brookside) with my roommates and I desperately do not want to leave. In all honesty, this was an amazing break from everything at home and just life. I got to catch up with my friends and just relax. I think that was my favorite part. I got to hang out with Abi and her "newish" boyfriend, went on a drive one night that turned out to be 100 miles long with Abi & Renee, got to hang out with Megan & Jenae and see lots of other friends. I had a couple of days of good longboarding. And I even went to the gymnastics gym with abi to get a good workout in (which I am still sore from).
I didn't take a ton of pictures surprisingly but I will put up what I did take when I get home. I'm leaving in a few hours for the trek to california.

Just a thought. I love my life. I really do. I have the best friends a friend could ask for. I'm currently enjoying the small things in my life. I like a good song, I like good conversation, having the sun shining, late night drives, and not holding back. I feel like my life is pretty full right now. I'm content.

No comments: