Wednesday, May 5, 2010

inspired.

Lately I've been confused about what I want to do, with either a major or a career. Within the past week or two I have found something that I am extremely passionate about, helping people. I always have loved the idea of service and I strongly believe that it is one of the most rewarding way to spend your life. In the last few weeks I've felt so fortunate for what I have, and I realized that I need to help others that need more in their life. I recently discovered a charity that I am so supportive of. It is called charity:water. When I came across their website I was hooked. I watched video after video and fell in love with their way of life. I realized my only option was to get involved. So I am. I started a campaign called breakthrough. You see, my 19th birthday is coming up and I would like nothing more than to see people get involved for a cause such as this one.
You can find my campaign at:  
http://mycharitywater.org/breakthrough
 
 Anything will help. Even just support. 
Thank you. 
Haley.

No comments: